Project Manager – Agribusiness
AgroSeeders is a farm management Service provider; we are seeking a high-performing and experienced professionals to fill the following position: Project Manager – Agribusiness option
Reporting to the COO, the Project Manager- Agribusiness primary responsibility would be to take the lead in management of new and existing project accounts from feasibility stage to post-harvest management and
providing agronomic advice to farm mangers.
The Agribusiness Project Manager will be responsible for managing key relationships with off-takers, input suppliers, farm teams, farm owners, produce buyers and other stakeholders.
- Valuation of projects and existing client farms
- Managing farm projects to achieve periodic targets set by company
- Manage third-party providers of equipment, products and services.
- Identify crop varieties with commercial potential and encourage adoption by local farmers
- Collect data and analyse results and prepare report on new project sites
- Evaluate current practices and identify/propose improvement paths
- Participate in the preparation of compelling proposals, presentations and marketing materials
- Anticipate and expedite the resolution of clients problems and complaints
- Participate in industry trade shows, etc
Qualification Required & Experience
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Agribusiness, Agronomy, Agric-Engineering or in a related field or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 2 years of experience in agribusiness industry
- Project management skills
- Proactive, confident self-starter and strong analytical thinker
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, paired with the ability to persuade and influence others
- Proficient in research and product development
Send CV and application to: email@example.com with the header: “Project Manager Agribusiness – (your full name)” before 30th April, 2020